Thursday, January 27, 2011

Absolute Kindness

On a day when I was feeling especially crappy about my mothering skills, I received a little assurance that I'm not completely failing with my children. While at the grocery store, the woman in front of us left money with the cashier to pay for my groceries because she said that I seemed like a good mother. How nice?! I couldn't believe it! I was able to catch up to her in the parking lot and thank her. She said that my boys were just so cute and she has 5 grown boys. So, maybe it wasn't so much my mothering skills as it was the cuteness of my little stinkers. They are pretty darn adorable!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so neat! You are a great mom, Nat! When you start feeling down just think of all the crazies out there who really aren't good moms:) Your kids will know they are lucky to call you mom.

Kristen said...

You are a FANTASTIC mother. I love your adorable stinkers! :)