Thursday, February 10, 2011

King George

I won!!! I have been listening to US 93.3 for a couple of weeks straight, trying to win George Strait and Reba McEntire tickets. The concert is in Indianapolis next week. If the radio station plays a George Strait song, followed by a Reba song and you're the 93rd caller, you win. Usually I just get a busy signal. Yesterday when I called, they actually answered, but said to call back. So, this morning when they answered I was expecting the same thing. I was so happy when they asked if I wanted to go see George and Reba!! Finally, I can listen to something other than country music. I like country, but two weeks of nothing but country is tooooo much for me. I don't want to hear about anyone being stuck like glue or about your hillbilly bone, and definitely don't want to hear the term trailerhood. Chad and I went to a George Strait concert 4 years ago and it was soooo much fun. We are pretty excited to see King George!

1 comment:

Lindsay Coudron said...

That's awesome. I have a public blog now so send me your e-mail. lindsaycoudron@gmail.com!!!