Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We went swimming last night

Yesterday morning Noah came running out of his room, all excited, and told me, with a big smile on his face, "My shorts are wet because we went swimming last night." He came closer, and his shorts were indeed soaked, and reeked of urine. I explained that he must have had a dream about swimming, but he was positive that he went swimming and that I was wrong. I asked where he went swimming. In a "duh, mom" voice he answered, "Indiana Beach." I told him we didn't go there yesterday and he looked very confused when he realized that I was right because he was just sure he had been swimming and that's why his shorts were wet. He's so cute.

2 comments:

Carlene said...

I am so glad you are blogging about this stuff cause if you don't write it down believe me you won't remember it. Noah is so darn cute. I could just squeeze him to pieces, and I think he would love it, lol.

Vanessa said...

Is anyone else a little creeped out by mom's comment?