Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Must Love Cats




I just won concert tickets to Dave Matthews Band bec. I knew that "Must love cats" is something that men don't want to read in a personal ad. I never win things! I'm super excited! I was washing dishes and heard the trivia question "What is the phrase women should not use in a personal ad", and at first thought the answer was "great personality", but as people were calling in their answers, the dj's said that it was not something that describes them, and I knew it had to be "must love cats". I didn't even know what the prize was-if I had known it was Dave Matthews tickets, I probably wouldn't have called. I don't really care for people who dump feces on people. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3597180.stm

Chad really likes them, so that's good. Thanks to good ol' Magic 95.1 !!

3 comments:

JENNIFER ROSE said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Stephy said...

Congratulations! That is so random you knew the answer! It makes total sense, however. I hate cats too!

Rebecca said...

I have been to 3 of their concerts! They are a great live band!! Congrats!