Monday, June 23, 2008

There's more than corn in Indiana...

At Indiana Beach. We had a blast at Indiana Beach last Friday. I love that place! I always feel a little nostalgic when there. Some great memories have been created for me at Indiana Beach.-- Being smashed by Ben on the Scrambler and Music Express bec. he lied to me about which side to sit on, Riding the orange Octopus, holding on so tight on the Tig'rr that marks were left on my arms every time, listening to Dad laugh his head off on the Double Shot because he was so scared, getting kicked off of the Antique Cars with Stephanie, and so many more. We went as a family when I was a kid, and it was always great. Just seeing the Tilt-A-Whirl makes me crack up and think of Stephanie yelling, "Do you have my glasses? and "I've gotta try." Unfortunately, two of my favorite rides were not there. Well, Chaos is no longer there and The Falling Star was out of service all day. The kids had a great time, and they went on some of the big rides, and neither one was scared. Brave little boogers. It was just a great day!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

WHAT?!?!?!?! Chaos is gone...I LOVED that ride. Can't wait til I move back and can go with ya.