Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ramack Obacka

Well, the media must be doing a good job... Heidi heard Barack Obama's name on the radio and recognized his name and knew that she had seen him on TV. She knew that he had something to do with being president. She couldn't quite say his name, though. It came out at Ramack Obacka. Crazy! I've got a couple of stories about the boys too. Owen has obviously seen his brother and sister spend a lot of time in the corner. My mom was joking around and told him to go to the corner, and he did it. It's pretty cute to see.
The other night I said something about how I received the Holy Ghost after baptism and Noah said he did too. I explained that he hadn't yet, bec. he hasn't been baptized. He got a little upset with me and said, "I can feel him in my heart!" They are great kids!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love that story about Noah. Very cute!