Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Computer Literacy

I suppose I am computer literate, and that's about where it ends. I can type an email and usually even send an attachment. Chad is a computer nerd, so until he dies I feel no need to learn. I know that's really lame, but true. It's hard for me to learn how to do things, because he shows me a different way every time. He's always putting new stuff on the computer and moving things and it just gets too confusing for me. I seriously have trouble putting pictures on the computer. Every once in a while I figure stuff out and feel pretty proud of myself. Sometimes I scream because I hate computers. I rely on them so much, and then when they are not available, I feel helpless. So, now that you know how unskilled I am with computers-this should be funny. I worked at a dentist office for about 2 1/2 years here in South Whitley. These people were completely computer illiterate. They seriously called me a computer genius!!!!!!-and that was because I knew how to type in a web address. One time my boss was trying to give an email address to somebody, and it went a little something like this: warner@nataliecom@.net. I think I laughed out loud. Oh, computers.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well it looks like you are getting more and more literate with two new posts in one week! Woohoo! Now if you could just put a picture of your cute family on here...

Ben said...

If you were the computer genius in the office, then it must have been pretty bad. That's scary!

Stephy said...

That post made me laugh.

Seth said...

But you're in the blogging world now... so that's a step in the right direction.

Howdy!

Kinda strange how I started getting all of these people from South Whitley looking at my blog this week. Then I saw the web-link where they came from. Thanks for the traffic.

Maybe I'll see you when in town next week. Peace!

Craftymistress said...

Just remember all of those morons who called into Ancestry and that should make you feel worlds better about your "skilz"