Friday, November 2, 2007

Getting good deals

Okay, so I went to the mall for the first time in, like, 8 months-except for when we were in Texas-but that was to take the kids to the play area, not for shopping-it doesn't count. Anyhow, I was looking for shoes. I need some black flats. I want kind of a mary jane style. I can find what I like, but not for a price I'm willing to spend. I didn't find anything today, either. However, I did find a way cute shirt at Charlotte Russe for $2.50. That's cheaper than Goodwill! Now I think I need to go back and get some more-they had a ton. I didn't try it on at the store-I had all of the kids with me. Taking three kids and a double stroller into a dressing room-I don't think so. Well, I love finding cheap stuff and you can't beat $2.50 for a cute shirt. I also got a good deal on fall decorations at Joann's. They had stuff 70% off. To me, it's not a sale unless it's at least 50% off, so I made out pretty good today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love good deals! The problem for me is that I see a sale sign and must buy whatever it is.

Rebecca said...

I too am a sucker for sales and clearances! I live for red signs!

I am so excited that you got a blog. I am even more excited to see all the fun things you are going to post!