Friday, January 18, 2013

Rolling Pin Bakehouse


 Rolling Pin Bakehouse is a new home based bakery I've started at my home near Roanoke, Indiana.  As a home based bakery, l offer homemade deliciousness that customers can order by email or phone and then pick up by appointment at my roadside stand, located at 14401 Winters Rd- Roanoke.  Pick-up is available Monday-Saturday, by appointment.
Our web address is  
www.rollingpinbakehouse.com    and we can be found on Facebook and Google + 
Our phone number is 260-918-3376

There was a short write up about the bakery in the Ft. Wayne Journal Gazette earlier this week. (Scroll down to NEW RESTAURANTS)  http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20130116/FEAT/301169994/1011/FEAT

Hopefully, I am getting my name out there.  I've had a couple of orders, but no booming business yet.  We just got the website completed about 2 weeks ago.  Chad did an EXCELLENT job with that!  We'll see how things go!!



No comments: