Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Little Owey

Owen can be such a sweetheart.  He is sometimes very helpful and skips around asking what he can help with next.  He will say I love you out of the blue.  He loves to snuggle.  He is often frustrating to me also.  I commonly hear "I don't have to if I don't want to.  No, I'm not going to...."




 He started Kindergarten this year and I figured he would do fine because he has been going to church his whole life and is always good for teachers there.  Kindergarten has been the same.  His teacher says he's a joy.  He follows all of the rules, works hard...  He's just so up and down at home.  I know that he understands our rules and why we have them.  He just has a hard time controlling his emotions and making good choices at home.   He sometimes shocks me!  Yesterday he was asking everyone what their biggest dream is.  Heidi said she wants to go to every amusement park in the world.  Noah said he wants to be Anakin Skywalker.   Owen said, " My biggest dream is to be with my whole family and Heavenly Father and Jesus."  What a sweet, sweet boy I have.  I need to remember this next time I want to ring his little neck because he's refusing to put clothes on for school.

No comments: