Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Cubbies at Wrigley Field

IMG_3164

Yesterday Chad and I had an awesome day in Chicago. We drove up and parked on the north side of town and got on the L and headed toward Wrigley Field. We had a great walk to the staduim. We ate at a pizza place before the Cubs game started. It was my first Cubs game. Chad went to a couple of games as a kid, when they were on vacation, visiting his grandparents in Chicago. We bought Cubs shirts for each other, so we were all set. It was just tons of fun! It was a nice relaxing day, just enjoying each other's company. The Cubs even won! I didn't know they ever did that. I'll get some pictures posted later-we had really good seats. Go Cubbies!!

IMG_3184

3 comments:

Stephy said...

How fun Natty!

Lindsay Coudron said...

you are guys are such a cute couple!!!

Rebecca said...

You guys look great! I love your hair, Natalie!!