Saturday, March 1, 2008

My baby sister is Engaged!


Whitley got engaged over the weekend! His name is Brent and he's from Grand Rapids. They are getting married in Chicago in August. Crazy, stuff. When she moved in August, she said that she didn't want to get married for a long time, and that she wanted to date a bunch. So, I didn't figure she would be making wedding plans so soon. All of us girls are going out to Utah to go wedding dress shopping with her. It should be fun. We leave early Wednesday morning. Heidi is going too and she is going to stay with Chad's parents in Sandy. She is really excited!

8 comments:

lindsay coudron said...

I can't believe she is old enough to be getting married:) How exciting!!!!!

JENNIFER ROSE said...

wow how exciting!!!!!! thats exciting that you are going to utah!!

Stephy said...

Oh my gosh! That is crazy. How fun for you girls to all go to Utah to pick out her dress! Have a blast!

Berry Family said...

So exciting for Whitley! I hope you girls have fun dress shopping. Kendra saids he was going to watch your boys ... Britton will love it!

Rebecca said...

Yay you have pictures! Maybe it was just something with my computer but I hadn't seen any photos on here before! So, yay for Whitney and yay for your pictures!

Anonymous said...

That's what all girls say but deep down inside they cannot wait to get the dating period over with. Congrats! Why Chicago?

The Nielsons said...

I feel so old. I remember when we would play and Whitley was so small. Where does the time go???

Meg said...

THis is very exciting! You should call me when you are there for the wedding, I will be living in Chicago by then!